Step 1. Complete the Pre-Enrollment Form and send through to email@example.com
Step 2. We will then organise an Interview and tour of the campus. If you are unable to attend an in person interview, a phone or skype interview can be arranged.
Step 3. At your interview, you will be given an Enrolment Pack. If you choose to enroll, please send your enrolment form to us
Step 4. You are advised if your application is accepted. A letter offering you a place at the school detailing start dates and an invoice for fees is sent to you.
Step 5. Payment of fees, the school will advise the methods of payment. You may be able to receive a Student Loan from Studylink during your studies at Hungry Creek.
Step 5a – If you are domestic student who hasn’t completed Tertiary study before, you may be Eligible for Fees Free! visit www.feesfree.govt.nz for more information
Step 6: Orientation! Commence Classes at Hungry Creek
Please complete the pre-enrolment form and return it to us or apply online at www.hungrycreek.ac.nz.
We will arrange a time for you to come for an interview and view the school.
Requirements for Diploma
Those who successfully complete the New Zealand Certificate in Arts & Design Level 4 , are accepted into Diploma in Arts & Design Level 5. Those who successfully complete the New Zealand Certificate in Jewellery Level 4 are accepted into the New Zealand Diploma in Jewellery Level 5.
Art and Craft Diploma (Advanced): Open to those who have completed the New Zealand Diploma in Art & Craft Level 6, or the New Zealand Diploma in Jewellery Level 6; or a similar study level of study at another institution.
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING
If the applicant has completed relevant study at another tertiary institution, they may apply for recognition. This may include related study at a tertiary institution in New Zealand or overseas or work in a related field. To be discussed further at an interview
1. Complete the Pre-Enrollment Form
2. We may ask you to submit a digital portfolio of any work you have completed in order to assess your level of entry.
3. If you are unable to attend an interview in person, we will organise a skype or phone interview with you.
3a. An Enrolment Contract will be sent to you, to complete for your application to study.
4. If English is your second language you are required to submit proof of your command of English. Tests are IELTS, TOEFL, paper or internet based, University of Cambridge and other tests. Contact the school for a list. Results of the test must be sent with your application.
5. Once your Enrolment contract is received, you will then be advised of your application being accepted or declined. A letter offering you a place at the school detailing start dates and an invoice for fees is sent to you.
6. Payment of fees the school will advise the methods of payment.
7. You can now apply for a Student visa. You will need the following papers for the Student Visa application:
a. An Offer of Place from Hungry Creek
b. Payment of fees. A receipt as evidence fees has been paid.
c. An address in New Zealand where you will be staying
d. Evidence of medical and travel insurance for the duration of your study
e. Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the length of your visit.
Once your visa has been approved, contact the school. Your enrolment is complete. Advise the school of your intended date of arrival in New Zealand. Please bring to school your Enrolment Contract, passport, entry details, student visa and medical insurance details to copy and hold on file.